Housing Design workshop
Type of questions that will be asked:
- Shared services: What shared services could there be? (e.g. post/delivery room, communal laundry)
- Waste disposal: recycling in the home, access to waste store etc.
- Entrances & milling about space: What do you want your lobby to do? (seating, library)
- Communal Gardens: Access to gardens, place for street parties, communal BBQ’s, shared surfaces
- What do you like about your current home? / What would you like in a new home?
London Housing Design Guide: We will be building to these standards. Click here to find out more.
Do you want to part of one of the housing design focus groups?
Following the workshop (9th March) we will be recruiting people to join three focus groups for each of the following:
- 2 people homes
- 3/4 people homes
- 5/6 people homes
Purpose: To make sure the architects get feedback on their designs from people with first hand knowledge. The focus groups will meet three times, once a month during April, May and June.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or call 020 7183 5838.
Please note: Members of the focus groups will not be given priority regarding allocation of the new homes.
Other engagement for March
- 26th March: Meet the Architects
- Date tbc: Construction: apprenticeships and local employment