How does it work
To buy a share in Brixton Green Limited you must:
- Be over 16 years old, and/or
- Live or work in one of the five wards of Coldharbour, Ferndale, Brixton Hill, Herne Hill or Tulse Hill wards (see map).
Shares cost £1 each. One share per person. Shareholders will not receive a financial return. Shares are owned for community benefit.
The £1.00 is all you will need to pay. There are no further payments and your liability is limited to £1.00.
Shareholders are able to:
- Stand for election to the Board of Brixton Green Limited.
- Elect the board of Brixton Green Limited.
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting of Brixton Green Limited.